Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dodge Ram Wants to "Silence" Nature

I'm not sure what Dodge was thinking when they gave this ad campaign the green light. I saw this commercial for the new Dodge Ram last night and couldn't believe what I had just seen. Watch it and let me know what you think in the comments.






Maybe it's just me, but I don't think marketing your products while condoning the concept of killing anything in nature that displeases you is an intelligent move. 

Dodge wants you to get out and enjoy the outdoors! But for all you "serious outdoorsmen," make sure you pack your hunting bow to silence all the harmless creatures that bother you, like crickets and frogs! 

1 comment:

  1. This is disgusting and virtually the most offensive ad I have ever seen. I felt sick to my stomach after watching it. One question--- where is the Audubon Society? Isn't it against the law to kill SONGBIRDS? Reminds me of my former idiot neighbor who did same thing one summer......it's at the heart of what's wrong with people today - anything that inconveniences or annoys them, kill it......sad sad commentary. And oh, remind me NEVER to buy a Dodge/RAM/Chrysler as long as I live, Carole M, Louisville, KY

    ReplyDelete